Olympian Fencing Club (OFC) is a club member of USA Fencing Association (USFA) and for liability purposes every participant at OFC is required to obtain a USFA membership, $10 Non-competitive or $85 competitive per season. Beginners only need to register for the non-competitive membership initially. Once complete, please provide us a copy of your fencer’s membership card (it will have a barcode on it) on the first day of practice or email it to us, please do not bring payment receipt. As you create the new USA Fencing account, remember your fencer is affiliated with “OLYMPIAN FENCING CLUB” in the South Texas Division.
Go to the membership sign up page: https://member.usafencing.org/signup
1. Parent’s will first need to create a primary account for themselves and will then be able to create an account for your dependent/child.
2. To create an account for your child/dependent make sure you are logged into your account at https://member.usafencing.org/ and then click on the top right icon in red and you will see an option in the center of the page to “Register a New Profile”.
Then select “A Child – Create a Dependent Profile” under Account Profile Type.
3. Once the profile for your child is created you need to select and purchase “Non-Competitive” membership type for beginners or “Competitive” for more advanced fencers who are planning to attend tournaments. You can always upgrade a membership from non-competitive to competitive at a later point.
4. After purchasing the USA Fencing membership for your child please do the following:
- Login to Fencer’s account
- On upper right Red circle click on “Edit Profile”
- Click on “My Membership Card” on upper right side (shown below) and then you will see an option for “Membership Card – Download your membership card” where you can download it as a PDF.
- Email us the PDF file as an attachment.